Here is the guide about Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Root, Rom, Add Google Service, TWRP Recovery. In order to install roms/updates (incuding Google Service.zip), we need to flash the TWRP Recovery first. All files are at the end of this page, please read the text first.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 TWRP Recovery Introduce:
1. Based on CWM Recovery v188.8.131.52
2. Language: Chinese/English to choose
3. Supported ADB Push Flash Roms
4. Supported to show Battery Capacity
5. Supported Power Off option
6. Supported Storage/SD Card to choose
7. Supported Backup and Restore System
8. Supported to Get Root Permission for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
9. Supported Card Flash Official Rom and OTA Update (need to flash back to official recovery)
10. More you can check it into Recovery
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 TWRP Recovery:
1. Download the One Key Install Recovery on Redmi Note 2.7z.
2. UnZip all the files to your desktop.
3. Turn on your phone, open the usb debugging and connect it to your computer to get the driver for your pc.
4. When the driver is installed, double click Sales Only 145 On Fastcardtech.exe to run the flash tool.
5. Then follow the pictures below.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 TWRP Recovery:
Here is the introduce of the CWM Recovery, althought it is in Chinese, we just need to know what we need to use:
If you wanna install a card flash rom, you need to clear all caches frist, and then choose zip to update.
If you wanna install Google Service, just choose zip to update.
1. Please update to newest sytsem first because you will lose Google Service and Root and TWRP Recovery again once you have an update. However you can install it again from the first step. 😀
2. Make sure what you wanna install first, Rom– Wipe Caches and Data first; Google Service/ Root– Not need to Wipe Caches and Data, or you will get your phone bricked.
3. Files(Including Google Service.zip) download links are below, If you wanna flash a new rom, you can click here (Still Working On It…).
Files Download Link: