Xiaomi Redmi 3 Rom- MIUI 7.1.3 For Locked Bootloader Device
* Basic information:
- Base miui 7.1.3 stable
- Multilang, no China apps, GApps included, no rooted
* Swing features:
1. Button settings:
- Long press navigation buttons to sleep, kill app, take screenshot, on/off torch,…
- Long press Home button on lock screen to open flashlight
2. Status bar settings:
- Tap or hold to sleep, kill app, take screenshot, on/off torch,…
- Double tap to sleep
- Show or hide media player
3. Call settings:
- Accept incoming calls by pressing the Home key (new)
- Flip to silence ring
- Flash when ringging
- Power button ends call
4. Other settings:
- Double tap home screen to sleep
- Unplug turns on screen
5. Added Mi-POP
6. And more features…
* Download link:
* Installtion guide:
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool:
- Download miflash_swing_multi_ido_V184.108.40.206.LHPCNCK_v7-5.1.zip
- Turn off the device. Press the Volume (+) key and the Volume (–) key. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable to enter Download mode.
- Decompress Swing rom to PC/laptop. Open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, and copy its path on the computer.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded, and double click on it to install (if there is security warning, select ‘Run’). After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste into the address bar the ROM file folder path copied in the last step. Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Rom Screeshot