Samsung Galaxy S7 Merging SD Card Storage Tutorial
Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge attracts many users to buy, however, some details don’t performance very well. Although Samsung Galaxy supports SDcard expand on the surface, but it blocked SD card Merging function. Just now, we have found Samsung Galaxy S7 Merging SD Card Storage Tutorial, let’s see some details.
Adoptable Storage merging SD Card Storage means combined inner SD card storage into storage, it can improve storage space. This function aims at small storage phone, Galaxy S7 sery owns 32GB/64GB storage, it doesn’t need.
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge Merging SD Card Storage Tutorial:
– Get into “setting – about mobile phone”, click “software version” five times until the callout “developers options”
– Open “USB debugging” in the “developer option”
– Connect phone USB cable with your computer
– PC open the CMD window, and enter “adb shell”
– Enter “sm list-disks”
– This time, SMD window will show SD card can be merged, users need to remember disk number (such as: disk:179:160)
– Enter sm partition disk:179:160 private”, put all SD card storage merges into inner storage
– Or enter “sm partition disk:179:160 mixed 50”, put a half SD card storage divided into internal storage.
– Just a moment waiting for the phone finished merging
If all setps are smooth， you can see the corresponding numerical in the “setting – Storage”, installing applications will automatically be installed into the large storage space, of course, the user can also manually move, UFS 2.0 inner storage spped is very fast.
All is done. If you have any questions, please comment me, i will reply you as soon as possible. Please read the guide first, and then try.