Jiayu S3 is pretty popular after it is released. There are about 30 orders everyday on Fastcardtech.com which somehow shows it should be one of the best China Phones. However, although Jiayu S3 has a nice customed pure rom, there’s still no Google Service on it. Today, we will help you to add Google Service on Jiayu S3.
A pure rom, but does not have Google Service.
2. Then please go setting- security- tick on Superuser(Other brand phones may not have superuser built-in, so you need to root the phone first, or you can order our root service).
3. Then please download this appilication named “Fastcard Google Service Installer“, unzip on your pc and then install it on your phone.
4. Although it is in Chinese, we will show you how to do it directly. Click the white button to scan and the app will auto scan to check if the device has the Google Service.
5. Now the result shows Jiayu S3 doesn’t have the Google Service, please click the yellow button to fix it.
7. The Fastcardtech Google Service Installer needs Root Permission, so please click allow.
8. The result shows that the installation is finished, and we need a reboot, so please click “OK”.
9. After reboot, system will auto show you this page which means the Google Service is already in.
10. Check the menu if there’s a Play Store icon, “Yes” means it is finished, and of course you can install other apps like Gmail/Youtube on it. “No” means you need to do it again from Step 4.
11. Make sure the Google Play works, need you to login the account. Limited in China, we will stop here.
1. Phone needs Root Permission whatever phone it is, because Google Frame.apk needs to be moved into the system apps. If you do not know how to root, please don’t do it yourself, it will be a high risk to make your phone bricked.
2. Same method to install Google Service on Other Phones.
3. Normally it will show you Updating Apps when rebooting, or it should be failed and you need to do it again from Step 4.
4. Manage your phone, help backup data on pc and download driver, I recommand Snappea.